Friday morning, like every school morning, the kids like to race to the car. Funny thing is that I have the keys and they still have to wait for me to open the doors for them.
I get a little closer and open the doors for them. And I hear Aubrey say, "I better hurry and get my ass in the car!"
I say "WHAT did you just say?"
Ella says "She said ASS mom!" I'm sure the entire neighborhood heard it that!....
I say, "Aubrey, is that true?!"
"Yes Mom....."
I then explained to both girls that ass is a bad word that people sometimes call their butts, and it's ok for grown-up to say it, but when kids say it, it becomes a bad word... and "I really don't want the school calling me telling me that you have gotten into trouble for using a bad word!"
Then we got our butts to school.
All the while, my BUTT had butt dialed my good friend Kerri and she got to hear the entire thing! Way to go ASS!
Another wonderful moment for the books. :) hahah Love it!
ReplyDeletepriceless!!!
ReplyDelete