Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Poop and Chocolate...

What you are about to read is an actual Yahoo messenger conversation between my friend Breelin and myself... This is how a lot of my mornings go.  Enjoy!


sociallyill: errrrmaaagerddd!
sociallyill: just did a diaper check
sociallyill: got poop on my finger!
sociallyill: ahhhh!
Breelin: ewwwww!!!
sociallyill: thats ok though
sociallyill: because i was going out to the garage to throw away the poopy mess
sociallyill: AND....
sociallyill: there was a MAGIC heath bar laying on the floor of my garage surrounded by snowflakes and an ink dapper
sociallyill: I even said "A MAGIC HEATH BAR!"
Breelin: lol
Breelin: better eat it!
sociallyill: i think it must have fallen out of the paper holder you gave me
sociallyill: oh I did
sociallyill: snarfed that sucker down
Breelin: Oh, I bet it did!
sociallyill: so thanks friend!
Breelin: i ate one last night...it has been taunting me for way too long
sociallyill: for surprising me with a chocolate bar midst my poop
Breelin: always looking out for you

No comments:

Post a Comment