Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ella VS Mom's Razor

Today in while showering Ella decided to play with mom's razor.

Now before you go thinking I'm a careless mother, let me explain that the razor is up high out of easy reach.  This kid had to make a decision to climb up, reach high, and then play with the razor.  Clearly it was premeditated.

After her shower was over (we set the timer in the shower as not to be raising prune children) she turned the water off, sang loudly, got dressed, put her dirty clothes in the hamper, and came out to watch one last show before bedtime.

That's when I spotted it.  A BALD spot on the side of her head!!  "Ella what did you do to your hair?"  "Nothing mom, I was showering and I fell and my hair must have fallen out..."  After inspecting the bald spot I notice that it looks like she has shaved it.




We go into the bathroom and inspect the shower.  I notice hair sticking out of my razor.  Hummm.... "Ella did you use my razor?"  A hesitant "Yes mom" escapes her.  Then I showed her in the mirror what she had done. "I'M NOT BEAUTIFUL ANYMORE!:" is what she cries.  Poor girl cried for about 20 minutes.

Luckily we can comb it into a pony tail and it's not too noticeable.

Like my mom use to say to me -- " Thank God hair isn't permanent!"

1 comment:

  1. hahahah I want to be a mom so bad because of your family--there are alot of families who make me scared to be a mom--but you give me courage. :)

    ReplyDelete